We’re considering running a training workshop on how to use the iPad and other tablets as a device for delivering documentation. The primary focus will be on the iPad, but we can also cover what’s possible on Android tablets.
If there is sufficient interest, then we’ll run a course.
We’ll cover items such as
- How organisations are creating, in just 30 seconds, online magazines for “getting started” guides, tips and tricks, training guides and FAQs, using existing content from your Web site and blogs.
- Apps for reading content
- Tools for creating content
- What works/ what doesn’t work
- Implications for the future, how to use the iPad to gain and edge over your competition etc
- IPad and PDFs – reading them on the device, copying them onto the iPad.
Location is likely to be in London or the South East of England.