Cherryleaf can help you prevent and solve issues around how you create, manage and publish content. You can get independent advice on getting your content and documentation strategy, tools and processes right.
- Introduction to Content Strategy – 1 day training course
- Developing a content strategy – fixing broken publishing systems
- Selecting a Content Management System (CMS) for end user documentation
- Using Confluence and other wikis for user and procedures documentation
- New – Download our free illustrated guide to content strategy
- The Lean user guide ebook – applying Lean principles in User Assistance
- Blog post – Are your user manuals (and any other content) ready for Google Glass?
- Applying Lean methodologies to content
- Download our free illustrated guide to the business benefits of DITA.
- ROI on Documentation and Single Sourcing calculators
If you’d like to explore how you can call on Cherryleaf’s content strategy and consultancy services, you should get in touch.