You need clear, consistent policies in order to run a successful business. Are yours working for you?
Cherryleaf writes and update policies and procedures, turning them into easy to understand and manageable information for your audience.
You can call upon our team of professional business writers who can capture critical (but missing) information and improve existing content.
Your badly written, incomprehensible documents can be turned into well crafted, easy to read and understand ones.
Writing policies and procedures: The most common issues, and how to fix them
This video is the recording of our webinar “Writing policies and procedures: The most common issues, and how to fix them”. The webinar lasts 39 minutes.
Some of the main problems we hear from organisations are:
- Your time is tied up with “people issues”, which means you don’t have time any more to deal with managing the business.
- Word documents get passed around by email with little certainty as to what is the correct and latest version.
- Important policy and procedure documents aren’t read because staff find them long, complicated and unclear.
- Processes can get created, communicated and discussed via email, in a way that often resembles a game of “pass the parcel” or Chinese whispers.
- Important information gets lost when staff leave or change jobs.
- In other situations, detailed processes can stagnate and die.
Case studies and more information
You have a number of different choices you can make, and you’ll want to explore the different options for creating and delivering your procedures. If you want to discuss these, and how Cherryleaf might be able to assist, do contact us.