Our client is looking to recruit a Technical Author to join its Product Management team. The company develops innovative information security technology that is delivered as a Platform as a Service (PaaS). This is aimed at keeping people’s information and online identities secure, and it is a leader in this new and rapidly growing field.
You’ll be creating high-quality technical content, ranging from in-depth technical overviews to Administrator and Developer guides. They are looking for a highly-motivated person who loves technical writing and has a strong interest in emerging technologies, such as Cloud computing and PaaS.
You will be responsible for creating:
- Technical guides and tutorials
- Technical overviews and analysis of new releases
- Other content aimed at helping users and prospects understand how to use the products. This could be blog posts, user manuals and case studies
- Product whitepapers
You need to have:
- Experience in writing technical guides or tutorials (for example, Administrator guides, API documentation and SDK guides)
- Excellent technical authoring skills
- The ability to juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- The skills necessary to collaborate with members of other departments, both in the UK and overseas
Ideally, you will have:
- Knowledge of cloud computing tools and PaaS