Applying for one of our recruitment agency’s vacancies
- See our list of current vacancies.
- Tell us which vacancy you are interested via email. We will need a copy of your CV in Word format in order to put you forward. We will confirm we’ve received your details.
We can only act on your requirements in the covering letter, so be sure you put down all the relevant information (such as where you can work).
Note: Please start the filenames of your CV and covering letter with your name.
Writing your CV
We will not change your CV, other than to remove contact details and add our logo, before sending it out to prospective employers. Your CV will tell them a lot about how good a writer you are. This means that your CV should be as good as you can make it.
- Your CV is your first chance to demonstrate your writing skills. You must be clear and concise.
- Most potential employers require us to email CVs, so please send your CV in Word format.
- Limit your CV to two or three sides of A4 paper, if you can.
- Don’t forget to check your CV thoroughly. Look out for any typographical, spelling and grammatical errors.
Your CV should include at least: Personal Details, Nationality, Education and Training, Employment History, Skills and Leisure Interests.