Our client is looking for someone to join its documentation team and be responsible for developing the documentation required by software developers using its software. This is a fast growing company, at the front in its market sector, so you need to comfortable working in the challenging, rewarding and informal environment that this successful start-up company engenders.
This documentation covers software architectures, and it also provides information on how to develop software applications using the Software Developer Kits, APIs and developer tools. The role involves deriving documentation from the project source code and leading this aspect of the documentation process within the Technical Documentation team.
You need to have:
- A degree in Computer Science, Technical Communications or any other relevant technical subject
- At least 1 year’s experience of technical writing in the technology sector
- The ability to read and/or write in Java (and ideally other high-level programming languages)
- The ability to develop code samples and applications
- Experience of working in a commercial software development environment
Ideally, you will have experience of working in a Single Source environment and Open Source programming environments.
Contact us if you wish to apply.