The Gov.uk GDS team is organising a one day, free of charge conference in December, where speakers will discuss techniques for writing documentation in an Agile environment, and how to make your content Agile:
- Tips to writing continuous documentation, ensuring it stays up to date.
- Tips to getting the development team to value documentation.
- Knowledge of the tools available to help you write Agile docs.
- Understanding of how much documentation to write and when to start writing it.
- Suggestions of how writers can become part of the product development cycle.
- Understanding of how to overcome challenges that come with working in Agile environments (where the focus often tends to be on the product and not on the content).
This free event will be held in Victoria, central London. Cherryleaf’s Ellis Pratt will be speaking at the event.