Our client is looking for a Technical Author who is at the start of their career, to join its documentation team. The company develops web trading software that enables organisations to build web trading apps, and to deliver real-time information securely and reliably to those apps.
At the moment, you will work from home. Post-Covid, the role will be based in the City of London.
- Create and maintain documentation for end-users, system administrators, and developers
- Proofread and check content written by others
- Liaise with the development team in order to produce the documentation
- Build up your knowledge and understanding of the products, the software development process, and the Foreign Exchange (FX) sector
- Gather information from multiple sources (testing, development, in-house wiki, and the source code)
- Work with a “docs-like-code” toolchain
For the full job description, see: