Subscribers to Cherryleaf’s online courses can now take them using their iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, plus the Teachable iOS app.
Here’s how you can download the iOS app:
- Visit the Apple App Store on your compatible IOS device (requires iOS 9.3 or later).
- In the App Store, search for, “Teachable Online Courses”.
- Click the cloud icon to download the app on your device.
- After downloading, open the app.
- On the login screen, enter the email address and password associated with the student account you’d like to access. This is the same email address and password you use to log into our courses through the web browser on your computer.
- When you log in, you’ll see all the Cherryleaf school you’re account is associated with, along with the specific courses you’re enrolled in.