Cherryleaf’s MadCap Flare course teaches you how to get the most from the MadCap Flare authoring application. Comes with three months technical support.
Who is this for?
This course is for Technical Authors, Technical Writers, technical communication professionals, or anyone who needs to understand how to use MadCap Flare.
What will I learn?
You’ll learn the underlying principles behind using an authoring tool to organise and publish your content.
MadCap Flare can make your workflow more productive. You’ll learn how to create new projects in Flare, and how to maintain your projects in a consistent and efficient way. You’ll also discover how to publish multiple types of outputs, such as HTML5 and PDF.
This training course includes live classroom training, either on-site at your location, or online . The course includes live demonstrations, explanations and activities to help you use Flare as you learn.
You’ll also receive course materials that are yours to keep and refer to after you’ve completed the course, plus three months technical support.
- How to create a new Flare project
- Importing content
- How to create and edit topics in Flare
- Working with images and video in Flare
- Creating navigation, including links, Table of Contents, and Index
- Managing styles, skins, and other appearance features
- Efficient single-sourcing, including variables, page layouts, and condition tags
- Publishing content from Flare to Help, Web and Print
This course is available as an onsite classroom course, usually at your own location. You have option of modifying it to suit your requirements.
Contact us today to schedule your MadCap Flare training and discuss costs.
Use our training services contact form to tell us more.
If you can’t see the course you want, we may still be able to meet your needs.