Keep your customers happy with user manuals that provides the right answer to their questions, every time
Developing a product or application? Cherryleaf can write user guides for your product or service. Don’t worry if you don’t have the time or skills to do it in-house. We have experience of working with companies both big and small.
We’ll create these for you, simply and efficiently, and within an agreed schedule and budget. This means you’ll keep your software project and costs on track.
User guides can save you money
80% of the lifetime cost of software happens after the sale. Using typical costs for an average sized software application, figures suggest you could break even if you avoided 3 support calls per week.
Find out more:
One source, many outputs
We often use a single sourcing and topic-based authoring approach. This means you can publish content to a range of different configurations and outputs. You can also provide a more personalised experience for the user.
Our work involves:
- Making any existing content clearer and easier to use.
- Writing new content for you, where it’s missing.
- Organising the content in ways that make it easy for people to find the information they need.
- Setting up systems so that information isn’t left to stagnate and get out of date. Depending on your needs, these systems can:
- Deliver the content in different formats.
- Enable you to re-use chunks of text in different publications, and in different contexts for users:
- Subsets delivered for different outputs.
- Personalised content for different job roles, location etc.
- Create it once, and re-use it multiple times.
- Automate the exchange of content with other systems, so others can use your content in their outputs.
Have a preferred authoring tool or working method?
We can use a writing process that suits your workflow and technologies.
Cherryleaf works with a wide range of authoring tools. We have close links with the leading tool vendors. For example: Adobe (makers of RoboHelp) and MadCap Software (makers of Flare). We also work with Markdown-based tools and Microsoft Word.
Need someone to write your user manuals?
Complete the contact form below. Don’t worry if you don’t know the answers to all of the questions.
We will contact you to discuss your situation and requirements.
You can always phone or email us, if you prefer.