Our client, an international leader in the acoustics market, is looking to recruit an English-speaking Technical Author to work at their headquarters 25 km from the centre of Paris.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Writing technical content for their acoustics products.
- Proofreading and structuring content written in English
- Developing and implementing a style guide
- Structuring and indexing a document base
- Participating in the creation of a company taxonomy
- Maintaining the taxonomy
- Developing and publishing output templates
The company uses oXygen XML, Inkscape, Solidworks Composer, Camtasia, and image editing software.
Your experience and skills:
- You must be an EU citizen or hold a regular work permit for France
- At least three years experience as a Technical Author
- Proficient in DITA
- Excellent written English skills
- Excellent project management and organisational skills
- The ability to manage multiple online projects
Ideally, you will have:
- French language skills, in order to converse with your colleagues
- Knowledge of acoustics
- A competitive salary
- A dynamic, fast-growing company
- Career opportunities
- The opportunity to work near Paris
- Yearly performance bonus
- An international work environment
This vacancy is via our recruitment partner in France.