Have content written for you
Technical writing services
Cherryleaf’s Technical Authors create clear information for you, simply and efficiently. Use us when you need:
- API documentation
- End-user manuals and installation guides
- Onboarding screens
- Online Help and embedded Help
- Training courseware
Policy and procedures writing services
Clear company procedures can make your staff more efficient, reduce errors and lower costs.
Improve your skills in technical communication
Cherryleaf offers courses in technical communication, content strategy, and written business communication.
Choose from affordable online courses, classroom-based training courses, or workshops. Our latest classroom courses include 6 months access to videos that cover the key teaching points from the course.
Technical communication courses:
- Authoring tools training (Adobe FrameMaker and MadCap Flare)
- Content strategy training course
- Creating online Help
- DITA course
- Editing and revising content
- Embedded Help
- Every Page is Page One writing method
- Information design
- Project planning
- Single sourcing
- Technical writing bootcamps
- Technical writing courses (beginners and advanced)
- Writing skills for developers
Business writing courses:
- Policies and procedures writing course
- Report writing training course
Don’t worry if you can’t see the course you want, we may still be able to cater for your needs.
Hire or recruit a Technical Author
Contract & recruitment services
Hiring a technical communicator can be hard. You may need a specialist recruiter.
Cherryleaf’s recruitment services can help you find the right:
- Technical Author/Technical Writer/Information Developer
- API documentation writer/Documentarian
- Procedures writer
- Training courseware developer
This can be for both a contract or permanent role.
You’ll get access to a great selection of candidates with less effort, risk and stress.
Get advice on designing, planning and managing content
Cherryleaf helps you improve how you create, manage and publish content. A content strategy review and audit can help you avoid wasted effort and time when developing content. It can help you get the maximum value from what you produce.
You can discover why it’s taking too long to create and publish information, and where improvements can be made. This process can also help you plan and manage any future requirements. Cherryleaf’s consultants are experts in technical communication. You’ll get independent advice on from our experts.