Cherryleaf’s advanced policies and procedures course looks at advanced techniques for writing large sets of policies and procedures, clearly and effectively. The course is in development – contact us for more details.
Who is this for?
This course is for anyone experienced in writing or editing policies and procedures, and who is:
- Having to deal with large and complex sets of policies and procedures.
- Working with a team of procedures writers.
- Needing to meet the needs of multiple regulatory bodies.
- Writing for more than one audience.
This is an advanced course. We also offer Cherryleaf’s policies and procedures writing course for those with less complex needs, and who have less experience of writing policies and procedures.
The course is in development. Topics covered will include:
- Outlining and planning the document
- Information design
- Navigation flows and filtering content for multiple audiences
- Creating re-usable chunks of content
- How to structure and organise the content to assist users in finding what they are looking for
- How to meet the needs of multiple regulatory bodies
- Establishing standards
- Tools and technologies
- Best practices for effective policies and procedures
- Maintaining the content and keeping it up to date
Cherryleaf has many years experience in writing and editing policies and procedures documents for clients such as Affidea, Almabani, Clearscore, NHS, Samaritans, and a number of rapidly growing software companies. We also have many years experience of teaching writing skills to technical writers and other staff within organisations.
This course will be available as an onsite classroom course for teams.
If you'd like more information about Cherryleaf's training courses, including options for courses for groups in a single organisation, contact us.
Here is our Training services contact form.
If you can’t see the course you want, we may still be able to meet your needs.