New for Q1, 2017: This course enables you to communicate data, and its meaning, in a straightforward and efficient way.
Who is this for?
This course is for anyone involved in communicating their ideas, information or recommendations to others with data, and who is:
- Wanting to communicate data more clearly and effectively
- Spending too much time on creating presentations and reports
What will I learn?
- How to communicate data clearly, as a report, even if writing doesn’t come naturally
- How to present data clearly in a presentation
- How to save time and write in an efficient way
- Identify the best type of visual format for your data
- Confidence in the work you produce
This course is currently offered as an classroom course for teams, with the option of modifying it to suit your requirements.
Introduction Researching the audience Outlining and planning Information design Different ways to present data (data visualization)
Researching the audience
Outlining and planning
Different ways to present data (data visualization)
Cherryleaf has many years experience in writing and editing reports and documents for clients such as Affidea, Almabani, Clearscore, NHS, Samaritans, and a number of rapidly growing software companies. We also have many years experience of teaching writing skills to technical writers and other staff within organisations.
How much does it cost?
Prices depend on the number of delegates you want trained, and your location.
Based outside of the UK?
Private, single company, courses are also available - delivered live over the Web from our studio, or at your premises.
Contact Cherryleaf for more details.
Contact us for more information
If you'd like more information about Cherryleaf's training courses, including options for courses for groups in a single organisation, contact us.
Here is our Training services contact form.
If you can’t see the course you want, we may still be able to meet your needs.