Onsite course room requirements
For on-site courses, you’ll need to provide a room suitable for training: a place for people to sit and make notes, that isn’t noisy, and has wifi. The trainer will bring their own laptop, and you will need to provide a projector or TV screen for displaying their slides.
Contact us for more information.
We host our public training courses at the Engineering Hub, Institution of Electronics and Technology, Savoy Place, London, WC2R 0BL.
Online and self-teach courses
Each purchase of an online or self -teach course licences one delegate to attend that particular e-learning course. If you wish more than one delegate to complete the course, you must purchase additional course licences.
Terms and Conditions
- Full payment of registration fees must reach Cherryleaf no later than two weeks before the course begins.
- Substitutions may be made at any time without charge.
- For on-site courses, it is the responsibility of organisation to provide adequate facilities for the course.
- The course fees quoted do not include the trainer’s expenses.
- A full refund will be made for any cancellation received in writing at least 15 days prior to the event. 25% refund will be given for cancellations received in writing 7 to 14 days prior to the event. No refund is payable for less than 7 days notice.
- A full refund of registration fees will be made for any event cancelled by Cherryleaf due to reasons beyond Cherryleaf’s control. However, please note that Cherryleaf cannot be held responsible should any charges become applicable when cancelling travel or accommodation arrangements.
- Cherryleaf reserves the right to alter all or part of the published programme if necessary.
Contact us if you would like to know more about how we can help you. If you can, please state the issues you are interested in fixing. We’ll respond by email or phone.