Follow these links to individual case studies:
- Managing the Mathspeak EU Erasmus+ project
- Creating an operations manual for a pan-European medical service provider
- Creating an easy to use Listener Guide for the Samaritans and the Prison Service
- Helping HCC deal with the size and complexity of embedded systems API documentation
- Developing procedures for a rapidly expanding company
- Teaching non-readers to read
Samaritans procedures documents clarified and put online
Samaritans is a charity that provides confidential emotional support 24/7 to those experiencing despair, distress or suicidal feelings. The service is provided by over 20,000 volunteers from 202 branches.The Samaritans Operations Manual explains in detail the policies and processes which volunteers must follow when delivering the service. This new online manual replaced four paper manuals and is accessible in every branch by every volunteer. Cherryleaf has provided conversion and editing services so that Samaritans can make the manual available online through its intranet.
Miriam Piterkova, Samaritans’ Operations Officer, said:
“The Samaritans Operations Manual will be one of the most important resources volunteers use to support them to deliver our service. For the first time, all the information they need will be in one place. This will make it so much easier for volunteers to find what they need quickly.”
The manual is written in such a way that volunteers can skim through it, or read every detail. It is be stored on the Samaritans intranet and is fully searchable. It is written in plain English and version-controlled, so it will be always up-to-date.
Need help in developing your content? Cherryleaf can help. Use our project services contact form to tell us more.