Here is early access to the latest episode on the Cherryleaf Podcast – Interview with Anne Gentle, author of Docs Like Code and Product Manager at Cisco. It will be published on the podcast channel on Monday.
- What is docs as code?
- Why do it?
- When might this approach might be applicable?
- The limitations
- Docs like code in development sprints
- Is it only for developer docs?
- Do you you need to understand programming?
- Why did you self publish?
- The benefits of taking this approach
- The future developments
- Automating document builds
Links to topics mentioned:
http://codewerdz.org/ Repository analytics for code and docs
Solr (Search Engine)
Why we use a ‘docs as code’ approach for technical documentation Jen Lambourne, GDS, GOV.UK