You’ve worked hard to win your customers, don’t make it easy to lose them. You shouldn’t let poor user documentation frustrate your users and staff. Worried about rising support costs and missed sales? Create curious users – and help them find the information they are looking for.
If you need help in writing information for your users or staff, recruiting a Technical Author, or building your content strategy, you’ll be interested in what we do.
Discover how you can use Cherryleaf’s services to provide clear and simple information your users will love.
The people we work with include:
- Fast growing software, medical equipment and other technology companies needing to create technical, user, compliance or training documentation, in order to win or keep customers.
“I had some basic instructions for my new online application, but absolutely no idea how to turn them into a proper Help system. The information and guidance from Cherryleaf was always top notch, so I always knew exactly where the project was, and what the (quite reasonable) budget needed to be.”
Andrew Horder, Opportunity Matrix
See Writing Services.
- Project Managers in large and medium organisations needing to create, improve and share technical, user, compliance or training documentation for software, medical equipment or IT hardware.
“We see an ongoing role for Cherryleaf as consultants who can help to get better documents out of the vast material we have added to the system.”
Dave Hughes, HCC
See Writing Services.
- Managers responsible for policy and compliance needing to collect knowledge and other information, and create clear and simple information that works. You may also want to improve your team’s writing and content publishing skills.
“The Samaritans Operations Manual will be one of the most important resources volunteers use to support them to deliver our service. For the first time, all the information they need will be in one place. This will make it so much easier for volunteers to find what they need quickly.”
Miriam Piterkova, Samaritans
- HR Professionals responsible for recruiting highly rated permanent or contract Technical Authors, Technical Writers, Documentation Managers, or people for other writing and courseware development roles.
“Cherryleaf initially made sure they fully understood our specific requirements and profile of the person we were looking for, then supplied us a selection of carefully vetted resumes. This saved us valuable time in selecting a shortlist of candidates.”
Mark Tamblyn, Zetec
See Recruiting Services.
- Professional Technical Communicators looking for a partner whom they can call on to provide technical writing resources, Technical Authors, training and content consultancy when they need them.
“Thank you very much for an interesting and thought-provoking course. The content and themes are very relevant to Citrix Technical Publications as we regularly look at trends and how we can respond and innovate (continued).”
Amanda Lindsay, Citrix
You'll be working with a team that's well-regarded by its peersIf you're working in the technical communication profession, you may have seen Cherryleaf's regular contributions to the Society for Technical Communication's (STC) Notebook blog or to the Institute of Scientific and Technical Communicator's InfoPlus newsletter. You might have attended one of the webinars we've presented for Adobe, Madcap Software or the STC, or seen us speak at conferences.
We also have close links to the key software vendors. For example:
- Adobe has commissioned Cherryleaf to write a series of whitepapers on trends in technical communication.
- Madcap Software has arranged for us to speak at their MadWorld conference in San Diego.
- Atlassian asked us to participate in one of the documentation sprints for its Confluence wiki software.
Writing and content development services
Clear information, written for you, simply and efficiently:
- Cherryleaf’s content development services are focused on writing technical documentation.
- Helping you deliver user manuals, online Help, documentation wikis, screencasts, white papers, API documentation, reference manuals, Web based Help, policies and procedures, quick reference guides, getting started guides, embedded Help and product sheets.
- You can call upon our skills in tools such as Confluence, Mindtouch, Drupal, Camtasia, Captivate, Author-it, RoboHelp, FrameMaker and Flare.
- Providing interim project managers to manage your documentation projects and guide your writers.
Contract and recruitment
Giving you the inside track for hiring Technical Authors and Courseware Developers in both contract and permanent roles:
- If you’re looking to hire a Technical Author or courseware developer, our recruitment services can help find the right one for you – with less effort, risk and stress.
- You’ll get access to a great selection of candidates looking for permanent and contract technical writing opportunities.
Consultancy on Content Strategy
Vendor-neutral, independent advice on getting your strategy, tools and processes right:
- Developing a content strategy – solving and preventing your content problems
- Reduce Support calls with new models for User Assistance
- Selecting a Content Management System (CMS) for end user documentation
- Applying Lean methodologies to technical writing
- Establish the ROI and justify your budget.
Improve your writing and technical communication skills:
- Training courses and workshops for Technical Authors and other technical writers.
- Business-related writing training courses.
Join the thousands who subscribe to the Cherryleaf newsletter
Got a question? Just want to say hello? Please complete the fields in the contact form below.