- Writing services – technical documentation, Help, and policies and procedures
- Training – improving your skills in writing, technical communication, and content strategy
- Recruiting a Technical Author
- Building your content strategy
You work hard to win your customers. Don’t let them down with poorly designed or written user documentation.
Technical writing services – clear information, written for you, simply and efficiently
You can call on Cherryleaf’s technical writing and content development services when you need help in creating end-user, technical, training or policies & procedures documentation.
For example, when you need to deliver user manuals, online Help, knowledge bases, onboarding screens, video walk-throughs, API documentation, “Getting Started” guides, embedded Help, policy manuals, training guides or product information sheets.
You’ll get clear information, written for you, simply and efficiently.
See also: Why technical communication is changing.
Training – Improving your skills in writing, technical communication, and content strategy
Creating clear information is not as easy at it looks.
You’ll improve your writing, technical communication, and content strategy skills by attending Cherryleaf’s elearning or classroom training courses. Don’t worry if you can’t see the course you want, we may still be able to cater for your needs.
If you’d like more information about any of our training courses, including options for courses for groups in a single organisation, contact us using our training services contact form.
Technical communication training courses
Our courses in technical communication include:
- Technical Author/Technical Writing – online training course
- Advanced technical writing techniques
- Planning and managing documentation projects
- DITA training courses
- Single sourcing and content reuse – online training course
- Embedded Help writing strategies – classroom training course
We can also offer more academically-orientated training in technical communication for your writers, managers or anyone else involved in technical communication.
Content strategy training courses
Business Writing training courses
Contract and recruitment services – Technical Authors and courseware developers
If you’re looking to hire a permanent or contract Technical Author, an API documentation writer, a courseware developer, a content strategist, or other types of content developers, Cherryleaf’s recruitment services can help find the right one for you.
You’ll get access to a great selection of candidates with less effort, risk and stress.
Content strategy services
Ready for change? Cherryleaf can help you with vendor-neutral, independent advice on getting your strategy, tools and processes right:
- Introduction to content strategy – 1 day training course
- Developing a content strategy – solving and preventing your content problems
- Selecting a Content Management System (CMS)
- Free illustrated guide to content strategy
- Free illustrated guide to the business benefits of DITA
- Establishing the ROI and justifying your budget
About youThe people and organisations we work with include:
- Software, medical equipment, IT and other technology companies needing to create technical, user, compliance or training documentation.
- Managers responsible for policies, procedures and compliance needing to create clear and simple information that works.
- HR Professionals responsible for recruiting permanent or contract Technical Authors, Technical Writers, Documentation Managers, or people for other writing and courseware development roles.
- Professional Technical Communicators looking for a techcomms company who can help them out when needed.
Free advice and content on technical communication and content strategy
Join the thousands who subscribe to the Cherryleaf newsletter
For free advice and news on developing content, join the thousands like M.L. and A.C. who receive our newsletter. Your details won’t be shared with anyone, and you can un-subscribe at any time.
The Cherryleaf Blog for Technical Authors & Content Strategists looks at the latest trends and the value of technical communication.
- The CEO and the technical communicator
- The business benefits of DITA
- Illustrated guide to content strategy