Training at a price everyone can afford
Classroom training can be expensive, especially when you take a range of classes. Here, you get access to a collection of online courses in technical communication, under a low cost, month-by-month plan. You’re not tied in – you can cancel when you want.
An affordable way to keep your skills in technical communication relevant and up to date
From the outside, you might think that technical writing changes little over time. If you’re involved in technical communication, you’ll know that’s far from the case. You’re expected to adapt to new technologies, working practices, work more efficiently, and be able to manage ever more complicated projects.
It can be scary and exciting:
Exciting because there are opportunities to lead and use your skills elsewhere in the organisation.
Scary because you might get passed by if you don’t have the right skills or the confidence to show others you can do this type of work.
Cherryleaf’s intermediate/advanced technical communication skills course bundle is a great way for you to keep on top of the latest and advanced techniques in technical communication.
We’ve taken our popular classroom courses and made them available to you on an elearning platform. You have access to all of the courses from the moment you sign up. You also can take the lessons at the times that suit you.
It’s a handy way to become a better technical communicator.
Update: Coronavirus Covid19We've been asked if organisations can make a single booking for their staff, so they can do some online training while they are having to work from home.
Yes, we can do this.
Contact us for more information.
Recommended by the ASTCThis course is recommended by The Australian Society for Technical Communication and The Technical Communicators Association of New Zealand to their members.
Based in the United States or mainland Europe?
We’ve designed the course to work for people living all around the world.
On the videos, you’ll hear a lovely, clear British accent.
About the delegates
Past and present delegates work at organisations in a wide variety of sectors. For example: Anaplan, Clinisys, Pearson, Renishaw, Schlumberger, Shopify, Unit4 and Waters Corporation.
What's in the course bundle
Each course is self-contained, so you can to choose to take just a single course, if you wish. It contains these modules:
For API documentation projects
For larger or more complex documentation projects
- DITA fundamentals
- Managing Software Documentation Projects
- Structured Writing Fundamentals
- Revising and Editing Content
For Software as a Service documentation projects
- Review of technical writing fundamentals
- Single sourcing and content reuse
- Trends in Technical Communication
It’s a great way to maintain the Continuing Professional Development (CPD) required by technical communication societies.
The courses are not available separately, outside of the Advanced course bundle.
You can preview some of the course modules.
Certificates of completion (if you need them to meet Continuing Professional Development requirements) are available on request.
- The course modules are delivered over the Web in small, manageable video presentations. You can pause the videos at any time and return to the course at times that suit you.
- You will have access to the entire package (all courses and modules) from the moment you subscribe. It’s similar to the way Netflix works.
- You can download the course handouts.
- The courses are separate, self-contained courses.
- The courses are is hosted and sold by via the Teachable platform. From a VAT perspective, they are the “Merchant of Record”, and receipts contain their VAT number.
- You have the option of taking the course on an iPhone or iPad, using the MyTeachable app in the Apple App Store.
Price and billing
If you are only interested in one or just a few courses, you can just take those. Just remember to unenrol/cancel your subscription when you’ve completed the courses you want to take.
So how much do you think you’d have to pay for ten courses in technical communication?
You’ll find the price for our courses on our elearning platform:
Use our training services contact form to tell us more.
If you can’t see the course you want, we may still be able to meet your needs.