Our client is looking for an experienced Technical Author to join its team. The company develops marketing data analysis and automation software, for clients around the world.
You’ll be developing documentation for users and the the company’s business partners. This will involve identifying the needs of end users and System Administrators, and then developing the right documentation to assist them. To do this, you’ll work closely with developers and other team members to gather the content.
The company is open to its staff working from home on a long-term basis, but there will be a need to go to the office periodically when the Covid situation allows.
They offer a package up to £45,000 depending on experience and personal performance. Benefits include a profit share scheme, 8% pension contribution, medical cover, flexible working time, and 5 weeks annual leave.
You must have:
- Experience as a Technical Author (or similar role).
- Knowledge of MadCap Flare.
- Experience of working in the software sector.
- A passion for ongoing personal development.
Ideally, you will have:
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Technical Author (or similar role).
- Experience of using Adobe Photoshop or similar.
- Localisation experience.
- Good knowledge of HTML, XML, CSS, and scripting.
- An understanding of topic-based authoring.
To apply, send your CV to info @ cherryleaf.com.