Our client develops medical packaging equipment and it is looking to recruit a Technical Author.
You will be responsible for the company’s product operation and instruction manuals. This will include creating build manuals, spares lists, as well as customer-focused documentation such as product datasheets, operating manuals, installation, maintenance, and commissioning manuals.
You’ll also be involved in aspects of marketing and communications publications. Ideally, you’ll also be involved in maintaining ISO 9001 documentation.
- A degree (or equivalent) in a technical or scientific subject
- Knowledge of SolidWorks CAD package or similar
- An understanding of regulatory requirements of ISO 9001 and relevant machine specific standards
- An understanding of engineering equipment
- Excellent organisational, timekeeping and communication skills including writing, editing & proof-reading text
To apply contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply