Our client is looking to recruit a Technical Author/Writer to document the internal systems infrastructure and applications used by its international team of developers.
The company is operating a Work From Home policy to July 2022. You will be expected to work in their office from that point on, although some remote working might be possible for part of the week. The client may consider relocation assistance, and visa sponsorship for the right exceptional candidate.
They will consider candidates at junior, mid, or senior levels.
About the role
You’ll be working:
- For a company that develops computer games, in a very creative environment.
- With the technical writing team, which is spread across three continents.
You will be responsible for creating, reviewing and maintaining technical documentation and training materials for the development teams.
Your skills and experience
You must have:
- At least two years experience creating written technical documentation. Examples must be provided with your application.
- They will consider graduate applications, if you have some examples of relevant work (technical documentation, tutorials, or other training material)
- Experience of creating training-oriented content
- Experience of working with Confluence or a similar application
- Some knowledge or familiarity of:
- IT server hardware/software
- A data centre environment
Ideally, you will also have some knowledge or familiarity of:
- Console and PC gaming hardware
- Mobile devices: iOS, iPadOS and Android
- Game development and/or an interest in computer games
The company has very generous benefits and holiday package. These include a discretionary annual bonus, 34 days annual holiday, share option scheme, pension, healthcare, well-being programme, flexible working hours, and discounts off their computer games.
To apply, send your CV to info @ cherryleaf.com.