In this episode of the Cherryleaf Podcast, we look at using sequential art/comics/graphic novels in business. We discuss:
- What is a comic?
- Examples of comics used in a business context
- Why use a comic?
- Tools and resources you can use if you have no drawing skills
- How to structure the story
- Google on Google Chrome – comic book
- Kubernetes, powered by Google Cloud comic
- Scott McCloud: The visual magic of comics | TED Talk
- COMICS WITH PROBLEMS
- Will Eisner’s M-16 Rifle Manual
- The Content Twins (content strategy graphic novel)
- The DITA Man (the business benefits of DITA graphic novel)
- The CEO and the technical communicator (making the business case for technical documentation graphic novel)
Cherryleaf creates instructional content that helps people use a product or complete a task. It can stop them getting stuck, frustrated and making mistakes. See the Cherryleaf website for more information.