There are now 10 courses that form part of the Advanced Technical Communication training course bundle. That’s because we added a course on Structured Writing in December, and we’re adding a course on UI/UX text writing.
For the UI/UX writing course, we’re experimenting with taking an Agile development approach, and releasing the modules as they are produced. We’ve released seven modules so far, with more planned to be published later this week.
If you’re unfamiliar with our advanced course bundle, here are some key facts:
- The course modules are delivered over the Web in small, manageable video presentations.
- You can pause the videos at any time and return to the course at times that suit you.
- You can download the course handouts.
- You have the option of taking the course on an iPhone or iPad, using the MyTeachable app in the Apple App Store.
- The courses are not available separately, outside of the advanced course bundle.
- The courses are separate, self-contained courses.
- You will have access to the entire package (all courses and modules) from the moment you subscribe. It’s similar to the way Netflix works.
- If you are only interested in one or just a few courses, you can just take those.
- Just remember to unenrol/cancel your subscription when you’ve completed the courses you want to take.
- You can cancel your subscription when you want. Again, it’s similar to the way Netflix works.
- The courses are is hosted and sold by via the Teachable platform. From a VAT perspective, they are the “Merchant of Record”, and receipts contain their VAT number.
- You can preview some of the course modules (see the Course Curriculum below).
- Certificates (if you need them to meet Continuing Professional Development requirements) are available on request.