We got there in the end.
We’re now running policies and procedures writing training in a new, virtual classroom, format.
- The course teaches delegates how to create clear and effective policies and procedures.
- It’s delivered using Microsoft Teams, in two three-hour sessions, on consecutive days.
- We’re looking at delivering an open/public course in January 2021
What’s in the course
- What do we mean by policy, process, procedure, and guideline?
- Why do we need policies and procedures?
- The characteristics of good policies
- The Information Design stage
- Topic-based writing
- What content should you write?
- Writing the topics
- How to write and present different types of information
- Organising the content in a page
- Software tools
- Reviewing your work
- The writing process
- Measuring if it works
If you are interested in this course
At this stage, we’re trying to gauge the level of interest in a course in January. Based on the feedback, we’ll announce the dates and times for a public course, and open up the registration.
If you are interested or you’d like to know more, contact us.
That’s it at this stage.