As we’re being invited to speak at an increasing number of conferences, meetings and events, we’ve added a speaker profile page for Ellis Pratt to the Cherryleaf Web site.
Ranked the most influential blogger on technical communication in Europe, Ellis Pratt is a specialist in the field of creating knowledge users will love.
- Getting the “document monkey” off your back
- Documentation as an emotional experience for the user
- What can other professions teach us about the future for Support and Technical Documentation?
- Ten trends in technical communication for 2010 and beyond
- Goodbye to writing user manuals; hello to creating and sharing knowledge
- Building a successful career as a technical communicator
- Recruiting a Technical Author
- Delivering documentation in a downturn
- The Social Web – 5 key steps for business success
- Why won’t anyone RTFM?