During 2012, Cherryleaf hosted “Trends in Technical Documentation Talks” to enable you to discover the latest trends in technical documentation, learn from case studies and network with others.
The format for 2013 is going to be different – you’ll be able to look at topics in more depth. You should contact us if you’d like to be informed of the next event. Here is the contact form.
If you’re interested in what was covered in 2012, this is what you missed:
- Speakers: Dr Dom Smith, Project Manager, Red Gate Software and Ellis Pratt, Cherryleaf
What is the role of Technical Communicators when products simply work?
- Speakers: Dr Adrian Warman, IBM and Ellis Pratt, Cherryleaf.
User Assistance in a Social World
- Speakers: Briana Wherry, Alfresco Software and Dr. Andrew Bredenkamp, Acrolinx GmbH
- Where does technical documentation fit in a world of Twitter and social media? Is User Assistance different in Social Media applications?
Designing technical documentation for tablets
- Speaker: Ellis Pratt, Cherryleaf